Current and upcoming exhibitions:
- Alpers Fine Art Gallery, Andover, MA – ongoing
- Happy to announce that I will be represented in Marilyn Rishkofski’s Art Experience Gallery with Landscapes and Abstracts in Pastel, new location: Conway, AR, Sept. 15, 2016 – ongoing
- Just Us Chickens Gallery, Paintings, 156 State Rd, Kittery, ME. In addition to framed works, several unframed matted original pastels and notecards with reproductions of my paintings will be for sale. November 1, 2013 – ongoing
- New Hampshire Art Association: Small Works Gallery, Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery, Portsmouth, NH, ongoing (2 framed paintings; several unframed pieces) – ongoing; The Beauty of New Hampshire, The Fells Historic Estate, Newbury, NH, May 26 – July 9, 2017; Prescott Park Arts Festival, Sheafe Warehouse, Portsmouth, NH, June 23 – August 27, 2017; Welcoming Summer Membership Exhibition, Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery, Portsmouth, NH, July 5-29, 2017
- Newburyport Art Association: Gift Shop: Small Paintings – ongoing; Untitled, Abstract Artists Group of New England, July 5-16, 2017
- Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod: National Juried Exhibition “ For Pastels Only,” Cultural Center of Cape Cod, Yarmouth, MA, June 20 – July 16, 2017
- Exhibition at Marelli’s Market, Hampton, NH, November 17, 2011 – ongoing
- Glossen, a bi-lingual scholarly journal on literature, art, and culture in the German speaking countries after 1945, published an interview with me in issue 33, November 2011: “Gespräch mit Wolfgang Ertl” (in German).
For additional news and images please see my blog.